Friday 24 December 2010

Diary of a Spendaholic: Radio Appearance

Hello all!

So earlier on I said that I had been contacted by BBC Radio Wiltshire to talk about my spending and debt etc. Now at the beginning of the month, I had a researched call me up and ask lots of questions and I got the feeling afterward that perhaps my story wasn't what they were after. Then there was nothing.

Out of the blue yesterday, the lovely Annie Weston (who originally contacted me on Facebook) called me and asked me some more questions and I told her all about my two day shopping spree. She seemed to think that this was great (not in a bad way) and asked if I'd be willing to speak on the breakfast show with Matthew Smith this morning.. I said HELL YEAH! Well I think I said sure but hell yeah sounds much more dramatic.

Anywho, at 0745hrs this morning they called me up and I waited patiently on the line through a story about someone from Bath giving turkeys to the Army or something, and I was up!!

You can listen to my interview here. If you fast forward to 1:22:45 it's my introduction. 




Now a few hours later Ben, the shows producer, called me back up to confirm that they want me to reappear - on the phone of course - on 4th January 2011 @ 0815hrs (tbc) to have another chat with how I dealt with the New Years sales and my plans for 2011!!! 

BE QUICK TO LISTEN - I'M NOT SURE HOW LONG IT WILL REMAIN ON THE IPLAYER, IT SEEMS TO ONLY BE 24HR BUT AS IT'S XMAS NOT SURE IF IT WILL BE ANY LONGER...

Enjoy - I'd love to know what you think so leave a comment for me :)

Jaynee x x

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails