Sunday 28 February 2010

My first blog!


So here it is at last, my first blog! It's primarily a review of the Elf Studio Cream Eyeliner, and have compared it to my L'Oreal Superliner. Elf on the left, L'Oreal on the right.




The lovely folks at Elf sent me their brand new Cream Eyeliner to try out and I have to say I love it.

I got it in black, and applied it with the Elf Studio Small Smudge Brush. I am a big fan of winged eyeliner, my eyelids are trying to fly everyday with one colour or another (thanks to Studio Liner Sealer - fab product btw), so here is a comparison between Elf and my much beloved L'Oreal Superliner Carbon Gloss.



Bearing in mind this was done in wee hours, it was so easy to apply and work with, highly expect you'd be able to create more defined lines, but main difference is the difference in the depth of colour. I will most definitely be using the Elf in the daytime as it isn't as dark a black so gives a more subtle look, is super long-lasting without budging and is even fab to use on your lower lashline, dare I say...the waterline!!

The Studio Cream Eyeliner is available from http://www.eyeslipsface.co.uk/product~prodID~179.htm in four colours Black, Midnight, Coffee and Ivory. You get a lot of product at the bargain price of £3.50!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails